
Contact information
janitor.ai || Profile of @Poppybell
saucepan.ai || @poppybell - User Profile
wyvern || Poppybell - WyvernChat
Wattpad: Poppybell (@poppybellka) - Wattpad
Discord: dinobot01
If you contact me on discord, tell me who you are. I don't like random adds like "hi" and don't tell me who you are and what you want. I'm super chill but give me a break.
๐Permissions, projects, collabs: Everything on this blog is mine, you cannot use it without permission from me. If you want to create in my worlds or use my lorebooks, I want to know about it first. Please talk to me.
I am looking for collaboration. I'd love to write with someone and work on projects together.
๐AI Use Disclosure: I use AI to create images on this blog and for my characters, worlds. Art is AI generated unless stated otherwise.
I do not use AI to write for me, period, ever. Everything is my own creative spirit, ideas, and writing. I do not use AI for brainstorming.
I use AI to give me a bullet point list of spelling and grammatical errors in my writing. I edit and correct everything myself afterwards. Nothing is ever summarized, rewritten, or reformatted using AI.
I use AI to read my .json lorebook files when finished writing them. It reads my lorebook and creates a list of the entries (my information) and the keywords which I repost here because it is easier for a lot of people to read as plain text.
I believe in total disclosure and honesty about AI use.
๐My writing, beliefs: The symbols reflect my background and who I am.
Don't like talking about myself, let my work speak but I guess the basics... I'm a wife, mom, clawed my way through some darkness. I used to be a wanderer. I've lived all over the world and struggled (still do) to figure out where home is. I've been writing since childhood. My family is a culture-mix, often a culture clash of American Scott-Irish and Chechen. I'm Catholic but my faith is another struggle. I tend to be blunt but I try to be kind, if I decide I care for you and want to call you friend, I take that seriously. I dislike modern internet culture and how shallow and stupid everyone is.
I love fantasy, sci-fi, mythology, but mostly I love to read and write.
๐Website?
It's this, ha.
I don't have a fancy website or anything, but I really like snowy's work (another writer and creative): Snowy Writes
There's also the Flyu homepage: Flyu Prime - Welcome
๐Where's my content?
Here on this blog.
Wyvern (main), janitor (repost everything to jani).
About saucepan: I am on saucepan but I don't update here much. I try to post my all of my Flyu. Saucepan's lorebooks suck, and don't work for my huge, complicated world's that need keywords. Since I can't use my lorebooks, I can't post most of my characters.
๐ UPCOMING BOTS | POSTING | WORKING ON
I don't have a schedule because some of these bots take me months to do. I tend to have developed lorebooks and character lorebooks with the bots and I test them before posting to ensure their lorebook and character work and are doing what I want them to do. I do all the testing on wyvern, not janitor. I only use (currently) deepseek 0324 so I can't ensure what my bot will act like on R1 or anything else.
My personal/free time is very limited due to my real life responsibilities.
๐ป๐ Working on
Bog Company: ALT story-line with Maoilir's son and Player as Colby's Kid (platonic family drama), Colby
Irilandia:
Slice-of-Life Irilandian village guy sfw/slice-of-life with fantasy twist
Father & Son: Cursed alchemy and cursed mage
Dublin Mage.
Flyu:
ZS99 Rebel + Rebel lore
Flyu Sport Guy
Redoing older bots.
Skolexari:
Re-doing older bots.
Updating lorebooks again.
Every member of my Zero Dogs crew
Kipper (mostly done) Skolexari black cradle mark runt/swordsman
Others, not started yet.
A real Paragon Skolexari (example of the greatest)
.webp)
